Thursday, May 31, 2012

Watch out!

I think Blogger is sick of me.  The last two days I have logged in, it's tried to kick me out.  But I'm persistent and I refuse to give up!!

I'm writing my blog the night before.  I have had such a crazy day, I can't wait!!!

Every so often, things go "wonky".  Today was that day!

Everyone has filters that stop them from saying what isn't appropriate.  Normally, they are a God send.  But for some reason, on this day, they were way lower than they should have been!!  And I have NO IDEA WHY!!!!!

I hate those days!

I was completely on fire and saying whatever came to mind!  Someone should have stopped me!  I sounded like a stalker to those who don't know me well.  And to those who DO know me, I sounded unstable!!!

I don't know why it happens sometimes, but it does.  And I have to be honest.  I really didn't care!

I wish more people were a little more forward sometimes.  We spend so much time protecting ourselves from who we are or what we think, that by the time we formulate our sentences, they are so far removed from who we are that there is no point in speaking.

That said, I still wish someone held me back.
But my brain was working so fast, it was impossible to anticipate.  Even I had no idea what was coming next.

Ever have a day like that????

I wish I had an explanation, but the truth is, it happens sometimes.  I don't know why and I can't control it.  And... I'm okay with it.

It's the end of the day.  I'm exhausted from all I have spewed.  I hope I didn't offend anyone.  And if I did, I do apologize.

I am pretty sure I have A.D.D. but I refuse to be officially diagnosed.

Until then, I will be committed in what I am.....   A "Squirrel" person!!

It seems to work for me.  And people seem to accept it.

Until I calm my brain, it's best to steer clear of me.

Hope you day goes better than mine did.

Until then.....SQUIRREL!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment