Sunday, May 20, 2012

The day after

Well, we are packed up and ready to leave.  Aspen is anxious to get out and eat so I'm making this short.

Yesterday was fun.  I could hang with these people all the time.  The girls all did their best.  The results weren't what they wanted, but there is nothing they could to about it. Competition was stiff.

We had a great conversation about the different ways that dance studios operate.  I would choose our studio any day of the week.

It's really good to have competitions and see what else is out there.  In some cases, the girls were competing against friends from another studio.  And each was cheering on the other.

I know that competition can go either way; supportive of cut throat.  This was a supportive event and everyone, even if they didn't get exactly what they wanted, handled it with dignity.

We will be heading to my aunt's today to hang and visit for a few, before we get back to the OC.

I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing day with my family.  Haven't had an 'all four' day in quite a while.

Enjoy the weather; it's gonna be a beautiful day!

Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment