Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Picture Day

Picture day!

A day that we inevitably get up late; work hard on the hair so it can go flat by actual picture time!

Do they not know my child has to get in there ASAP because she plays hard and isn't dainty?  She is just like me.  Pictures are 5 minutes of her day.  The meat is where the fun is and she likes her meat!

So, today, I will put her in a pretty dress, do my best to curl and spray the heck out of her hair, beg her to not run around like crazy until pictures, and pray that her expensive dress doesn't get slammed by nation ball, or tattered by a jump rope that keeps getting in her way!

I will pray for the blacktop to stay on the ground until after pictures and that the hairspray works to hold, not make look greasy.

And in the end, no matter what the pictures look like, I will purchase them, because they are a moment in time in her 4th grade year where she listened to another adult sit her down, look at the camera and give her best cheesy smile. 

And I will love it no matter what!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment