Thursday, March 1, 2012

Yucks

Every so often I hit an emotional wall.  I feel like I'm there now, only  I didn't see it coming.  My family is left scratching their heads as to my mood, because nothing seems to have brought it on.

But here I am left feeling totally empty.

Could simply be hormones, who knows.  But this seems to go a step farther as there are no really happy happy's or laughter to jokes.  It's kind of all forced right now. 

I know that there are times when I emotionally pull back and let my mind go over what it needs to so I can get to the other side.  It seems to happen every 6 months or so.

It's that time to crawl into bed, don't answer any questions and just let it ride.

There is nothing I can do to force it.  

So for the next few days while I'm seeming a bit different, I am.  Nothing of note has happened.  And I'll get through it. 

Just go easy on me and don't ask me a million questions. 

However....hugs always welcome.

Happy Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment