Monday, March 26, 2012

Mondays and heart attacks

Monday.

No wonder most people have heart attacks on this day.  The mounting pressure comes flooding forward creating angst, frustration and sometimes anger!!!

Though I'm not angry, I have a REALLYSUPERBUSY (yes I just coined the phrase) week ahead of me.  And I have to figure out how to squeeze it all in.  I'm sure I can do it, but do I have to look forward to it all??

As it is, in the last 48 hours, 2 more things have been thrown in that I didn't account for.  Something will most certainly fall off the plate.  I just hope it isn't something I need!!!

However, I had a great weekend.  Looking back on all the events makes me smile.

The bridal shower was a smashing success.  Intimate, fun, so much laughter my cheeks hurt when I left!  I can only imagine what the wedding will be like.

I guess today will be all about making those lists and doing my best to organize the time.

Frankly, I'm so sick of lists, I could spit!!!  But if I don't create them, they don't get done!

I know I will get through my week, but as the Monday heart attacks start, I just hope I'm not on the list.  I am feeling the pressure and I am NOT terribly organized which is further adding to my stress, but I have to think toward the end.  The reason I'm doing it all!  Next week, will be pure fun.  That is what I am working towards, and that is what I will focus on as I check things off my list, one at a time....all.....week........long........

Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment