Saturday, March 24, 2012

Almost 400 blogs and counting......

Good gracious, it's 9:30 and I haven't had time to sit at my computer yet!!!  Boy how the time flies.  I have been up for a few hours already.  Despite my numerous efforts to sleep in, it is just not in the cards for me.

I have a session this morning, and I have to make cupcakes this afternoon and if at all possible, I would like to have a date night with my family tonite.  We are running in so many directions, we hardly ever get to come together!!!

We have a big trip coming up; lots of planning in the works.  We'll be working on that this weekend too!!

So far today, I have cleaned the kitchen to the best of my ability and prepared it for the mess I am about to create.  Yay me.

I have also started picking up the rest of the house, but that is on pause, and something tells me it will continue to be the state, as I am running out of time until my morning session arrives. 

This mornings session is going to bring an old friend back to me.  It's been over a dozen years since we have seen each others faces.  I have seen her on facebook, and she has seen me.  But in person will yield a whole new story!!! 

I am excited, but with life abuzz, I will have a few short minutes to visit before I have to move onto the next item on my list. 

I just hate how life gets so hectic.  Life is so precious that we should be connecting as much as possible.  But as it is, I can't even clean my house without stopping to blog "real quick" so I can get on with my day!!

But my blogging has become a part of me.  I have successfully blogged EVERY SINGLE DAY for over a year now!!!  Can  you believe it's been over a year??  How fast did that go?  I think last I checked I had almost 400 blogs in my history.   I think it's time to create a "Volume I".  Oooohhh....doesn't that sound delicious?  Not to you maybe, but to me, most definitely!!

I think I can officially call myself a writer.  I have always had a passion for it, but never professionally trained.  But how do you train passion?  I don't believe it is possible.

In the last year or so, I have learned a lot about myself and much about my readers.  First, I have learned that I am not ashamed to share anything.   But as most know me, I am what you see.  I live what I write and I write what I live.  Second, my readers can identify with me.  And in many case I have had people guiltily admit to me that they read my blog as though they were confessing a guilty sin.  Almost embarrassed to admit it to me. 

But what they don't realize is, when someone actually admits they read what I write; I am humbled and thankful.  I'm usually surprised at some of the admittents, because they never respond in writing and would likely never admit it if we weren't face to face.  Sometimes it is someone I didn't even know would even think to read it.  But I guess on some level there is a need for us all to connect.  And my blog puts it out there for the "Me TOO!" people of the world.  After all that is mostly what it is about.  When I walk into a wall and blog about it, I get giddy when the "Me TOO"s come forward!  It means that somehow, I'm connecting.  It makes me happy!!!

So to all of my readers, whether "admittents" or "stealth", thank you for indulging me in my passion, and letting me be me.  It's been fun.  'See' you tomorrow

Happy Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment