Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Calling the game

I have decided to stay in bed today.
Yesterday didn't go so well. Today is not starting out so good either.

Sometimes you just gotta call the game.

I'm calling it!

I literally had ZERO wins!!!  Nothing I did or said went right.   And I went to bed far too late, so I added another loss.

I really hate days like that!  You feel like an emotional punching bag.  I was on the verge of tears all day.  I was doing my best to keep it all to myself; but as I don't have a poker face, anyone who knew me saw the distress on my face.

I really need to work on that.

There are some people who go through life and you would never know their world is crumbling.

I get a hangnail and everyone can see something is 'off'.......

My dad suggested once that I be an actress.  But after yesterday it's pretty clear, I couldn't pull it off.

I went to bed wondering if there was anything I could have done different all day long.  And the answer is, though there was....it is unlikely that I would have changed anything.  Because I have no control over my circumstances.  Every choice I made was because I didn't have another choice.

It just so happened it all balled up into one really sucky day.

And as a result, I had a ball in my stomach that festered the night through.

This morning, within minutes something came out of my mouth which got me in trouble and I'm right back into 'sucky' mode.

So I have therefore decided to cut my losses for the day; HIDE and try again tomorrow.  And something tells me my tomorrow is not looking up either.  But I can only handle today.

So I hope your day goes well for you.  I will be in seclusion.

Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment