Sunday, June 3, 2012

Club WHAT??

So, I'm sitting in the hotel room in Pomona and I wake up at 6:19.  The day is gonna be a fast one; we have to be ready to go at 10 am and I need to get make up done on a few women, so I need to be done first.

At this hotel, somehow we got "Club" status (we're definitely paying for it, but whatever).  This status means we have a nice room (which we do) and access to the "Club" room.

Sadly, I have visited this room 3 times and I have had ZERO benefit!!!

It is a room where you can relax and watch tv and have free snacks.  The snacks are quite appealing, but the items I need are never here.

Last night when I came to the club room; there was a family with what seemed like 20 kids ravising the food and running around like a crazy group.  If I had paid for this convenience to come in THAT....I would have asked for a refund.

It's not been the best stay so far.

Besides that, or air conditioning doesn't seem to work.  It's stuffy and sticky in our room.

I would like to think of myself as a NON complainer....however, as I write, I'm in the Club room waiting for the coffee to be delivered (all I need is the milk) and it's 6:36 in the morning.  I would think that morning for coffee would start at LEAST at 5am.....6am at the LATEST!!!!

I have already been to the front desk to ask for nonfat milk, only to be sent up to wait!  It's been 10 minutes.  I'm seriously not happy!!!  I don't have a minute to waste.

So at any rate, I need to go now, so I can call yet again (first for our bed to be made, then for toilet paper then for air conditioning and now for nonfat milk.)

I can't believe we payed a "Club" price so I can chase after these people to make sure they are doing their job.

To say I'm disappointed is an understatement.  And as I haven't had my coffee yet....I'm to tired to think of the appropriate word. 

We have to compete today.... ughhh.....

Happy Sunday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment