Sunday, February 19, 2012

The world is your oyster

Today we are taking classes. We get to take any class we want so we can learn and grow...

What an exciting concept. Learning anything you want!

That is what we get to do while we are here. We looked over the whole weeks schedule and we found many classes?

Every year we make a plan and choose classes. Asked on our plan. We tag team and take classes and share notes so we can enrich ourselves with knowledge and ideas.

Photographers come from all around the world. Some I have seen many times, and it never gets old.

Artists need inspiration, motivation, and support. This time of year is when I get it.

As we were doing research on classes, I perused the websites of the speakers to see if their work 'spoke' to me.

It would be easy to repeat the people we saw last year, but it is more exciting to get different points of view. Some artists are really out there. And though I wouldn't aspire to be them, they give really interesting insight.

Today is day one, by day 3 and 4, I will likely start to burn out on advice overload.

My goal is to come home and put all this great information to practical use.

I can't wait to get started. This is the one place where so many people 'get me'.

Wish me luck!

Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment