Saturday, February 11, 2012

Whitney......and the like

Tragedy.

It seems fitting for what happened to Whitney.  Absolute TRAGEDY!!!! 

So talented - so beautiful - so young.......

The ONLY thing I can say for her is she will be immortalized as a young and beautiful woman.  Just like Marilyn.

Buy WHY????

Life can be so confusing at times.  We have the chance at every success, and most of us overlook the possibilities.  But here was possibility and potential all wrapped up in beauty and talent.

She had it all, yet she threw it away because of one bad choice after another.

At this time, it is unknown how she died.  But her history will likely dictate that for us.....

An addiction that no doubt helped her escape her "reality". 

All speculation.....take nothing for "word" as I honestly don't know.

But my mind runs rampant as it is looking for reason.  And likely, it will never find it.  There is NO reason, why a young, beautiful, talented woman should lose her life.  No reason at all.

Most of us fight for our lives every day.  It would be ludicrous that we throw away a priceless gift.

Yet some do.

Not because they want to.  But because they don't know any different.

Whitney, please know that you have been a part of my life from teens until today.  Your songs have impacted me, touched me and moved me.   Your beauty was unsurpassed on many levels.  In my wildest dreams I would never guess this end for you.  I would never want it and never imagine it.  You were beautiful, talented and worthwhile.  I'm sorry for your sudden ending.  My heart aches for you and your children.  Your children who will never understand why.

My prayers are out to Whitney and her family and friends. 

What a tragedy.....another Hollywood tragedy.....

Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment