Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Every day gets filled

I still don't know how it happens but when I look forward to my "days off", they end up getting filled with something!  It's crazy!

I remember talking about staying home after the kids were born and a co worker laughed at all the plans I had made.  It's like she knew most of them wouldn't get done due to one thing or another!

I woke up this morning with a slight sense of dread.  Feeling like another day has gone awry, and the only thing I can attribute that to is my lack of planning.

I still struggle for focus and it gets really frustrating.

At the table last night we were all having a conversation and I changed the subject, because I had just remembered something and my littlest looked at me, dropped her jaw made a funny hand gesture and said, "Oh my gosh mom, SQUIRREL". 

Sad when a 9 year old calls you out.

Truth is, I'm sure I have A.D.D.  I have never been focused and I have always been frustrated.  If you look around me, I am surrounded by overly focused people to keep me straight.  I think I'm drawn to them.

We all have strengths....I have said that before.  But how you handle your weaknesses is key!!!

Thankfully, my "Squirrel-ness" hasn't killed anyone yet.  But there's always tomorrow.

Happy Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment