Monday, February 27, 2012

Time stealers

Lots of things on the list today.  Mondays and Wednesdays are my days  to get things done.  Gonna keep my squirrels in order and turn off distractions and start checking things off the list.

I'm starting to evaluate my times stealers.  In some ways, blogging is one of them.  It's something I started almost a year ago. And faithfully, every single day;  I have written something.

I started it with one thing in mind; to let people know their thoughts (which are usually kept to themselves) are similar to others in the world.  That we are not alone.

In the past almost year of writing this, I have been touched by many people.  Shocked, first of all that anyone reads it, but complimented that my blog has done what it was set out to do. 

I'm no one special.  I'm just a person.  I have struggles and victories like everyone else.  But when one person identifies with something I said, I feel better for it.

I too, need to know I'm not alone. 

Many times while writing my blog, people have reached out with advice, or condolences, or inspiration.  It's been a really nice place to be.  I sometimes wish more people would be less afraid to share how they feel.

As I'm evaluating my time stealers, though this blog is just 20 minutes of my day; it's still 20 minutes of my day.

And though I enjoy writing it, sometimes it's harder than others to come up with something.   I guess I will see what this week brings me.  But at this time, I would like to thank any and all readers thus far.

Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment