Thursday, February 23, 2012

Back to life

Once again, I walk through the door from being gone, and I hit the ground running. Pick up Avery, grocery shopping sort pictures for yearbook...yadda yadda yadda.....

I didn't expect the 'stuff' to disappear, but I was hoping it could wait a little longer before it all piled up on me.

We got home fine, without incident. Only took us 4 hours to get home as opposed to the 6.5 it took us to get out there. The drive home was effortless.

This morning I am up and ready to go. Okay...not totally ready, but you get my point. It's life as usual here and I am all ready for a nap. But it is not even 7am. Oh well, I can sleep when I am dead, right?

It is nice getting back to routine, and it will be really nice to NOT be on my butt all day. I will have some un-doing for the next week on that one.

Yesterday when I saw the girls, it warmed my heart. Avery had a smile bigger than I can describe. I didn't get to see aspen until 7:30 as she had dance, but when I did, she came bounding into the car, arms around me, big smack on my face. So nice to see my girls again.

As I am home, I have a lot of stuff to put into play, so I need to fill that into my already tight schedule. But it can be done.

Something tells me this next few months will be a whirlwind. But it will be good.

I can't wait to get started.

Happy Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment