Saturday, February 11, 2012

This is it!

It's not fun around here this morning.  With preparations comes stress, and with stress comes yelling!  I'm up at 6:30 making sandwiches and ordering everyone around.  Not only do they not want to hear my orders, when their things don't go right, I get to hear about it.

I hate the frustrations that come with this time.  Everyone is stressed out making sure they have everything, and if something doesn't go as planned, all hell breaks loose. 

THIS is the part of competition I could do without.

However, the sandwiches have been made, the ice is on its way, and I just have to get myself together so we can get out of here.

As I have a wedding to shoot tomorrow, I am on high alert, because between today and tomorrow I have very little prep time for the wedding.  So it needs to be close to ready before I leave this morning.   The wedding is in Santa Monica.  Not exactly a skip and a jump away!

Today we will drive to Pomona, and set the girls free.  We will have at least 8  hours there.  There is no room for forgetting hairspray, bobby pins, shoes or costumes.  Once we get there, it's wait time for the dances.  Each dance is roughly 3 minutes each.  So we will be there 8 hours so we can celebrate 6 minutes! 

Yes we will cheer on our fellow team mates.  And we will have fun. 

It's the getting there that's rough!
Go MVD....PAC.....you KNOWWWWW!!!!!!!

Happy Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment