Friday, February 24, 2012

Horse before cart.....got it!

I kind of feel like today is the start of the rest of my life.  I'm really focused now and I'm motivated to start getting things going on a stronger foot.  I'm excited to focus my attention to what needs to be done and I'll be more excited to see it all come together.

I just have to work on those darned squirrels!!!

Yesterday I had a bit of time in between meetings and driving (I mean like 45 minutes), and I decided to start "focusing" a bit.  However, by the time I left for work again, I realized I had encountered about 10 squirrels that sidetracked me. 

That's the problem with learning a lot of different things....sometimes you want to apply them all at once!

BUT, everything has it's place in line and I don't want to put the cart before the horse (as I have heard SO many times this week!)

One of my members came in last night and we were talking about my squirrels.  She said, you have to make sure you do the next thing in line.  When you have to call someone, you don't just pick up the phone; you make sure you have the number first!  Small piece of advice......very wise!!!

I tend to walk around with the phone, and intention, go downstairs, look for the number, put down the phone, do the dishes, get the mail, go to the bathroom, put something away I found in the bathroom and by the time all is said and done, I can't find the phone. 

That ever happen to you?

So.....today is the list!  Horse first, then cart!

Hopefully, by the time I get home from work, I will have enough vim and vigor to look for the horse.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment