Saturday, September 24, 2011

Vertigo

Vertigo. Can you say HELL?

For those who don't know what it is, it means my inner ear is having issues and my ability to balance is gone. Like walking on a small boat that is going high speed through choppy waters, and you are trying to walk that boat. It is not easy.

I am lying in bed, hardly able to move without the world spinning around me. If I didn't know how to type by touch, you wouldn't be hearing from me today.

yesterday I was fine. I worked and had a work meeting after that drove home went upstairs and as soon as I bent over, I started getting this woozy sensation. And it all went downhill from there. I have no equilibrium right now and am staying in bed as much as possible. It is even hard to focus, so to stay awake even seems a waste to me.

It feels like trying to walk while the teacups are going at Disneyland....every time I move my head. Turning from left to right, even turning over in my bed.

It is the worst drunk feeling I have ever felt.

I went to urgent care last night and got some medicine, but from what I can gather, it is just putting me to sleep.

So, as I just took my medicine and I cant even see what I am writing anyways, I will sign off.

Enjoy the fact that you can walk a straight line. I cant even stay straight in bed!

Happy saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment