Thursday, September 29, 2011

squiggles

I am very excited for this upcoming year.

In the last week, I have been to a few meetings that have me thinking.
Last week I was at the Queen Mary for a photography seminar. I got some great ideas for creative photo projects, but also learned more about planning and organizing.

The other day, I saw a post about success. What people think it looks like (a straight line to the top) and what it really looks like I (the same line shooting to the top, only knotted up with a bunch of squiggles, indicating a much longer journey than intended).

I am a visual person. This resonated with me.

I say it all the time. Persistence wears resistance. But I like seeing it better!
Only the hardest working and most determined get to the top.

As I am putting together my schedule for the year, I am really excited. Lots of work, but I realized I need to start planning a lot earlier than I thought.

I am always behind (or lost) a bit and it is very frustrating. But as I have said before, I never give up trying.

This weekend I get to do a bit photo shoot, and I have been working on the preparation of that. At firt I was a bit nervous, because it feels like a big project. But the more I prepare for it, the more confident I feel about it going off without a hitch.

I also have a destination wedding that I cannot wait for! I am going to Puerto Vallarta! I am so tickled I don't know what to do with myself.

With all this anticipation I have many things set in place to keep me on target. I have a lot of work to do this year to make that happen.

I will get to the top of it all. No matter how many squiggles I have to encounter! Determination is the most important key to any success!

I am feeling very confident! And for the first time in a long time, I am not standing at the base of the mountain looking up, overwhelmed; I am actually looking forward to the climb.

Happy Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment