Saturday, December 3, 2011

Swirling To Do list

As Christmas presents have started piling in, it is going to be crucial not to LOSE them before said date!

The Christmas cards are out for family and friends, and now it's time to move on to the next category.  Teachers and neighbors.  ALL OF THEM.......
Neighbors aren't so hard, I'll just have to coordinate a baking time (if I go that route) and make sure the cards are ready to go with them.

The teachers however, it's easy to forget some.  My kids have a large # of teachers for dance and school. 
This is also the time of year you try to remember the "little" people - the ones who aren't in your life every day, but they are significant; The front office secretary at the school; the music teacher, the crossing guard, the gardener, etc...... 

This is where I get lost......

I realized this morning it is time to start taking inventory and compiling detailed lists about who what where and when.  Many times in the past I have sent the same person two holiday cards while forgetting someone else altogether because I didn't keep an accurate list.

I'll be working on that list today. 

I know some people started a while ago, but I'm not that person!  People who stormed black Friday and consider themselves "done shopping" totally freak me out!!!!

I doubt I will ever be "that" person, but I will be the person who does her best to get by.  I don't aspire to excellence....I'm fine with mediocrity.

Happy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment