Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday anticipation

As we get closer to Christmas I start feeling myself breathe a small sigh of relief.  Not huge...still have a ways to go.  But getting every closer to the end of it all.  Reaping the rewards of the hard work, and hopefully pushing forward to next week, which means a sigh of relief and hopefully some serious down time.  One week out of 52...that balances out....right??   Hello????

Anyway, I'm excited to have family together.  To visit for a short time, and hopefully enjoy each others company.

To lighten the mood, I have a fun idea planned.  That helped me to diffuse a bit and get more into the holiday spirit.  All I need is participators.  I have some fun picture ideas for all the gals and I'm hoping they will find it as fun as I do.  My girls are fully on board, but they are weird like me, so no surprise there.

The holidays are a time to come together and enjoy each other. I do anticipate this tomorrow night.

Tonite we are invited to a friends house for a pre-wedding gathering.  I'm excited to meet all involved.  As I will be the photographer for the wedding, it's going to be great to see all the "players".  What better way to enjoy the season.

I hope your shopping is done.  I hope your packages are wrapped and I hope you get to enjoy this weekend with peace and joy in your hearts!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment