Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Go go gadget....

I was talking to a friend last night about my schedule and asked if it appears that I'm busy all the time on facebook.  I don't really pay attention to the details of what I write, I just "Squirrel" out my thought and get on my way. 

But as I think of that conversation, I'm wondering how I have time to sit here every morning, and why I do it!?!?!

Part of it is gratification to just put some ''words to paper" every day and help me think things out. And sometimes it is to get stuff out of my system since I think wayyy toooo muchhhh.........

But as I'm gearing up for my day, I'm practically starting them with heart palpitations.  I'm working and heading from there to Avery's school to go over their holiday show routine (bring the music player) and then heading straight from there to a photo shoot (bring the camera), where I have negotiated the drop off of my daughters to dance with the woman who's kids I'm shooting.    That takes my day right up to 4:30 or so until pickup at 7 (which Chris can do) and then onto homework and dinner for the kids, which will take us to 9:30 or 10.

I know we are all busy.  I only have 2 kids.  Can't imagine having 4 or 5 for that matter.    Although, I have found those with multiple children have children who pitch in an lighten the load!  Lesson to be learned right there, baby!!!

I have tried instilling a few chores here and there, but the girls' schedules overtake their time to do chores, so we're still tweaking.  Saturday mornings seem to be that "free" time we need to do that, but honestly, who wants to run 7 days a week with a "to do" list.  Not me!  I get excited at the thought of sleeping in on a Saturday and Sunday.  Call me a kid, but I call it a guilty indulgence!  Unfortunately, sleeping in usually gets me an additional 45 minutes, because my body just wakes up!  But that is okay.  There's something about not having the alarm clock dictate your day that is appealing!!

My stuff is almost ready to go.  Now, I need to work on me!  Hair (blahhhh), and makeup.  Gotta figure out what to wear this week for work (my least favorite thing to do). 

However, it should be a good week.  We have exciting new stuff to share, so it's like an early Christmas and I'm like a little Santa Clause - ette handing out the gifts.  Definitely love new stuff!!!

If someone could take a nap for me today, I would totally appreciate it!!!  Or....bring me a coffee.....like every hour.....   :D

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment