Saturday, December 10, 2011

Parade

Started the day off at the Dance studio.  The girls had the Laguna Niguel parade to attend with their team!  It was an early morning.

I offered to carpool, so I have my two and two others.  I dropped them at the drop off location near the parade, and proceeded to go to the end of the parade route so I could park, watch them walk and pick them all up at the end.

I got lost and took a wrong turn.  It took me 30 minutes to get to the end of the parade route and park.  When I finally found a parking space, I had to walk 3/4 mile to get to the location......where I found all the girls standing, because they had just finished the parade......

I packed them in the car and headed back to the studio to drop off the two extra that I had.

Totally missed that parade......

What a bummer.

Happy Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment