Thursday, January 26, 2012

Yesterday I started off with a vengeance. I started cleaning out the kitchen and I wasn't going to stop until I was done. I am much better on my own with no distractions, but I can't help but get frustrated and talk to myself in the process. Some of my thoughts throughout the day:

-If they knew what I had to do to clean this and they had to do it, I know it wouldn't get this dirty again ever

-How did we end up with so many?

-Why does my nose have to run every time I clean?  

-Where did that hair come from?

-Who put that there?

-No wonder I couldnt find this...

-I totally get drawer liners now....

-I didn't know we had two of these

-Do we really need two of these?

-Oh money!

-This is SO gonna stay clean this time!!!

Cleaning is not my favorite thing, but contrary to popular belief I AM capable. I just don't get the opportunity very often.

Now that it is done, I have delusions of grandeur that it will stay that way. But I said it last time, too. Truth is, life gets in the way and old habits die hard.

However, I am not giving up on hope.

A girl can dream, can't she??

Happy Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment