Friday, January 20, 2012

Stuck in holding pattern

This is my 3rd blog of the morning.  The other two are saved for drafts.  Apparently I am angry and I think publicly writing who I am angry at (even though I know for a fact they don't read my blog) is not the best decision at this time....because I am angry.

I can't stand being so upset.  But in short, I'm waiting for responses from said person and there is no response whatsoever, and so my issues will continue to be left unresolved until I can be in contact with this person.

In the meantime, I'm left in a holding pattern, left feeling like I don't matter and that makes me angry.

(I'm writing about it again).

I just hate being angry.

My whole being needs resolution.  I don't like holding things back (in case you haven't noticed in my blogs).

It festers inside of me until it blows and I don't like being that person.

When I have fights with friends I want them resolved.  When I have disagreements with my kids, I am not happy until they understand my perspective and me theirs. 

But life doesn't always work out that way, and sometimes you need to find resolution that is one sided. 

So, today, my goal is to work on resolution.  I need to move forward and I can't wait anymore.

Sorry to blog about something so frustrating, but while talking to my co worker last night, she really hit the nail on the head when she made me realize that I am nothing to this person. 

I can totally handle that.  I don't fit for all people.  But this one needs to get over it, because it isn't personal.

I tried not to write about it, but this is my 3rd blog of the morning and apparently, I needed to get it out!

Happy Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment