Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hustle and bustle

Well, I am blogging from outside Trader Joes. The girls decided they wanted one more thing, so I let them go in and get it themselves. They are at a great age and I am truly loving every minute of it.

So far today, I have colored my hair, baked banana muffins, gone to Costco to fulfill a list for me and two other people, delivered the goods, dropped off and picked up my kids from a play date, and now stopping at TJs to get salad foru lunch.

People are out everywhere, doing their last minute stocking up for their Thanksgiving feast.

As I am sitting here waiting for the girls, I am watching the people scurry with looks of stress on their face. The closest thing I see to a smile is fierce determination. I feel like people are looking at me smiling wondering what is wrong with me. But the truth is, I am truly grateful for a day off with my girls. And I don't care how we spend it.

So, if you are one of those with fierce determination on your face and you are rushing around in a frenzy trying to get things done, remember this.....

Take a deep breath, because you will get through this.

If that doesn't work, then lower your expectations, learn to delegate, and have yourself a great day!!!

Happy Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment