Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Wow.  Good morning to all.

I just ambled out of bed and I am anxious to run downstairs as I already smell breakfast cooking and my stomach is growling!

I haven't woken up to the smell of breakfast in quite a while, and let me tell you, what a treat!!

Last night Chris decided to make over night french toast (my favorite), as well as bacon and sausage on the side.

I'm not a huge bacon and sausage person, but I think you would agree that the smell is quite delicious!!!

Today, I give thanks for so much.  This year is winding out to be pretty darned good.

I hope your Thanksgiving is filled with reminders of the greatness of life, friends, family and our health.

And now if you will excuse me, I need to go downstairs and grab myself a plate; after, of course, I kiss my husband for a delightful awakening!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment