Sunday, April 15, 2012

SQUIRREL

I have a list of things in my head to get done and all I have to do is make a list and figure out in which order I will accomplish them.

However, when I woke up this morning (reluctantly as it was my first sleep in day in a while), I came downstairs; and my daughter has decided that we must take advantage of this last day of spring break and we need to go do something "FUN"!!!!

Now, mind you, we just had a week in Puerto Vallarta followed by a week of Spring Break.  So they have had Pa-LENTY of vacation.  My list included them picking up poop.

So, I think we have a disconnect here........

But the fun side of my brain really wants to jump ship and go to Disneyland or something.  I'm already there in my mind, and my list is fading away, quickly.  Oh Quandry - what shall I do?

Just this week I bought a pattern AND material to create a dress for the renaissance faire coming up in a few weeks.  THAT was on my list.  But the Matterhorn might be missing me.

This is the Bane of my existence for quite a while.....lack of resolve.

As it turns out, I'm sure we will spend the day here.  We have abandoned our house and we have to make sure that we know where the kids' backpacks are.  We need to make sure all clothes are cleaned and ready to go (which most actually are) and I need to make sure that the renaissance dress is started so I know what I'm in for.  It's a complicated pattern and I'm not exactly a seamstress.....

FOCUS CATHY!!!!

Okay, so we are SQUIRREL staying home and cleaning SQUIRREL and starting my pattern SQUIRREL and start editing my sessions SQUIRREL and we are NOT going SQUIRREL to Disneyland no matter what!!

Happy SQUIRREL Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment