Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

Today is Easter Sunday!  As I am trying to type, my dog is sweeping me hand off the keyboard for attention.  Somebody, apparently needs attention!

I gave her a bit and back she comes.  Crafty little buggers with those noses!

But her point (pun intended) is made clear.  She's been needing our attention and we haven't been around.
She's finally settled with snuggling really close to me.

We all have our own modes of commuication and it's really funny when our pets communicate with us.
I can tell when they need lovin', and when they are starting at me waiting for food to fall in their mouths.  It almost annoys me when I see my dog standing there like a statue in the kitchen as I make dinner (or breakfast or lunch, or snack.....) just starting with salivating glands hoping to God, I will fling some food at her "by accident" or not!

I have two dogs.  One is a snuggle bug and the other just likes to be touched once and a while but will lick the skin off you if given the opportunity

Crazy different, but their communication is exactly the same.

And when the little sneaky one does something bad...all I have to do is scream her name and she comes walking in, ears down, eyes squinty saying in her little doggy way, "Dammit....caught again".
She's super hard to punish and she KNOWS it!!!

They bring a lot to our lives and we are glad to have them.   I just wonder if they are glad to have us?

LOL

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment