Monday, September 10, 2012

Nuthin'

This morning, I literally got nuthin'.  I'm starting my day out making bad choices simply because I want to.

I waited to get out of bed, because I wasn't in the mood.    If I didn't have carpool today, I would let the kids sleep in.

I woke up to Heidi and Frank (formerly Mark and Brian) and I'm wondering to myself how they EVER saw Heidi and Frank as an equal swap to Mark and Brian.  It's not even close. 

It's like they took a more mature show and turned it into a kids show.  I'm curious what their ratings are.  I'd be surprised if they maintained 50% of their listeners.  Or, if they just jumped at the opportunity to make this a 'younger' crowd.

So far, they have had two phone calls in from people saying, "I was SO surprised to see how much I LIKE you guys.  THANK YOU for coming to KLOS......" Yadda yadda Yadda.

I'm sure they are "plants" for the program.  But Whatever!!!

I was shocked to hear Mark and Brian retiring.  I listened to them for many years - let's just say back to the 80s.  So you can hopefully understand my hesitance to start over with another morning talk show.

Yes, I'm old.  I admit it.  I don't like change.

But I will have to get over and it and either accept it or shrivel up and die.

That is all I got this morning.

Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment